PES Canada is currently looking for a vehicle installation technician for a full-time (daytime) position at our Varennes facility (head office). The technician will be working primarily on police, fire, emergency and commercial vehicles. The work is generally performed on new and clean vehicles.
The installation technician will be responsible for the installation, configuration, testing and delivery of security equipment (beacons, sirens, electronic equipment, etc.) on integration projects.
- Good knowledge of integration and vehicular electronics
- Autonomous, meticulous and able to respect documented technical specifications and installation plans
- Good knowledge of spoken and written French (English is an asset)
- Valid class 5 driver's license
- 3 years experience in a related field
- Competitive salary
- Benefits program available (pension fund and more)
- Clean, air-conditioned and heated work environment
- Stable, dynamic, experienced and professional team
- Flexible hours
- Shortened day on Fridays (closing at noon) and weekday work only